Chapter Membership Information
- Opportunities to network with the San Antonio/ South Texas areas top real estate related professionals
- Reduced membership rate at all CCIM luncheons, events and courses.
- Opportunities to serve on CCIM Committees
- CCIM quarterly newsletter which is distributed to over 800 real estate professionals
- CCIM Membership Directory (which is delivered to over 350 real estate professionals) listing your information, area of specialization and job function
- Tutelage from CCIM designees in pursuit of your CCIM designation
- Complimentary Candidate Portfolio workshops
- Notification of all CCIM events, legislative issues and CCIM courses
- And much more.....
$90.00 per year for CCIM Designee/Candidates
$125 for Affiliate Members *
$25 for Regional Membership **
After August 1st the membership dues drop:
$45 per year for CCIM Designee/ Candidates
$65 for Affiliate members
Just fill out our Membership Application you can find in the document library.
Note: You do not have to be a CCIM Designee to join the local chapter. We have membership category for affiliates and candidates.
* An affiliate member is a real estate professional that is not a CCIM Designee or Candidate seeking the Designation. This category of membership is available for real estate professionals such as brokers, appraisers, title companies, financial institutions, architects and managers.
**A regional membership is one that is purchased in addition to the local chapter membership that would allow the member to participate in events held by other chapters in the region at the member rate.
*** Please be advised that chapter membership dues DO NOT give you access to "MY CCIM", Site to Do Business, or CCIMNet. You must be a member of the CCIM Insitute to receive these benefits - click here for more info on the Candidacy Membership: https://www.ccim.com/about/member.html