Welcome to the New England Chapter
The NECCIM Chapter is coming off a great 9 months of 2012 and looking forward to the final quarter of the year. Our 2012 calendar has offered and plans to offer NECCIM Networking, Current Event focused events, Education/Training, and Social events. These events have been designed to pique your interest, keep the membership involved, and to continue to create value for your investment in the Chapter.
The Benefits of CCIM Membership
Published: Feb 08, 2010
The New England CCIM Chapter is made up of 105 of the finest real estate professionals in the New England area. Our current membership roster includes brokers, bankers, asset managers, property managers, CEOs, appraisers, institutional investors, sole proprietors and many others. The NECCIM Chapter membership is arguably the best educated and most diverse group of real estate professionals in the New England area.
Member benefits include:
- Discounts to all NECCIM Chapter events which could cover your annual membership dues
- High quality monthly events incorporating educational and/or networking opportunities
- Opportunity to stay active and in-touch with other Chapter members throughout New England
- Access to decision makers at some of the area’s largest real estate firms.
- Access to entrepreneurs who have built successful real estate businesses.
- Technology training events for CCIM national databases including the dynamic Site-To-Do-Business
- Your gateway to the CCIM Institute
The New England CCIM Chapter 2012 calendar plans to offer plenty of NECCIM NETS- Networking, Education, Training, and Social events. Events planned to pique your interest, keep the membership involved, and to continue to create value for your investment in the Chapter.
If you have any questions regarding the New England CCIM Chapter or the CCIM Designation Program, please feel free to contant Heather Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-540-9952.
One Year Membership NECCIM: $165.00