Welcome to the New England Chapter
Please join us in September for Tenant Representation courses with instructor Joe Larkin!
- September 8 - 9 in Portsmouth, NH. Click HERE for details and to register
The Benefits of CCIM Membership
Published: Feb 08, 2010
The New England CCIM Chapter is made up of 105 of the finest real estate professionals in the New England area. Our current membership roster includes brokers, bankers, asset managers, property managers, CEOs, appraisers, institutional investors, sole proprietors and many others. The NECCIM Chapter membership is arguably the best educated and most diverse group of real estate professionals in the New England area.
Member benefits include:
- Discounts to all NECCIM Chapter events which could cover your annual membership dues
- High quality monthly events incorporating educational and/or networking opportunities
- Opportunity to stay active and in-touch with other Chapter members throughout New England
- Access to decision makers at some of the area’s largest real estate firms.
- Access to entrepreneurs who have built successful real estate businesses.
- Technology training events for CCIM national databases including the dynamic Site-To-Do-Business
- Your gateway to the CCIM Institute
The New England CCIM Chapter 2012 calendar plans to offer plenty of NECCIM NETS- Networking, Education, Training, and Social events. Events planned to pique your interest, keep the membership involved, and to continue to create value for your investment in the Chapter.
If you have any questions regarding the New England CCIM Chapter or the CCIM Designation Program, please feel free to contant Heather Campbell at email@example.com or 857-540-9952.
One Year Membership NECCIM: $165.00
- Fundamentals of Tenant Representation Feb 28, 2014 - Feb 28, 2014
- Board of Directors Meeting Mar 06, 2014 - Mar 06, 2014
- Chapter Board Meeting Apr 03, 2014 - Apr 03, 2014
- Chapter Board Meeting May 01, 2014 - May 01, 2014
- Chapter Board Meeting Jun 05, 2014 - Jun 05, 2014
- New England CCIM Chapter Fundraiser for the Scholarship Fund Jun 05, 2014 - Jun 05, 2014
- CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate Jun 09, 2014 - Jun 12, 2014
- New England CCIM Chapter hosts Networking on the Patio June 19 Jun 19, 2014 - Jun 19, 2014