Welcome to the Indiana Chapter
Indiana CCIM Chapter membership puts you among the elite of Indiana commercial real estate professionals and the benefits that go with it.
Published: Apr 07, 2015
Multi-Family Panel - May 6th, 2015
This Indiana CCIM Chapter panel will provide a local overview of trends in the multifamily market. Specific coverage will include:
- How are owners and management companies catering to the "renter by choice" demographic, and how has the amount of new construction impacted the market?
- What does the typical financing structure look like today, and how has that changed in recent years?
- What trends and/or more permanent changes are we seeing in regards to purchase contracts, foreclosures and receiverships?
Published: Mar 23, 2015
Evansville Conference - April 30th, 2015
Besides raising rents on tenants, how can we drive NOI and by doing this drive value? Landlords are getting into a stronger position for negotiations so what are the areas that we should help our clients push in their leases to drive value. These topics and others will be discussed to help you push up NOI and increase the value of the assets you will be selling in the future.
Published: Mar 15, 2015
We are pleased to announce our next Brain Food - Fuel Your Success event! Our presenter will be Norma Boyd of McGowan Insurance. More Information
- General Changes in Insurance (pricing, deductibles, new insurance types)
- Cyber Insurance / Breach of Privacy.
- Contract Analysis: Claims of Subrogation, Indemnification, Improvements and Betterments, etc.
- Q&A: Bring your own questions / topics
Calling All Sponsors
Published: Jan 02, 2015
For detailed information on Annual Sponsorships:
2015 Annual Sponsorships
An affiliate of the National Association of Realtors, the CCIM Institute has been a recognized global leader in professional education for more than 30 years. CCIMs membership includes: brokers, agents, corporate real estate officers, REIT investment executives, pension fund managers, developers, asset managers, investment counselors, appraisers, property managers, mortgage bankers, attorneys, accountants, and others in allied fields.
- Money Talks Panel Mar 12, 2015 - Mar 12, 2015
- Brain Food - Fuel Your Success Apr 22, 2015 - Apr 22, 2015
- Evansville Conference Apr 30, 2015 - Apr 30, 2015
- CI102 - Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate May 04, 2015 - May 07, 2015
- Multi-Family Panel May 06, 2015 - May 06, 2015
- Chapter Networking Reception Jun 03, 2015 - Jun 03, 2015
- CI101 - Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate Aug 03, 2015 - Aug 06, 2015
- Michiana Commercial Real Estate Panel Sep 30, 2015 - Sep 30, 2015
- Developer Panel Oct 28, 2015 - Oct 28, 2015